We’re working with an exciting young AI-powered B2C tech company to help them find an exceptional Video Editor to join their London team. This company started in 2016 and have smashed their targets year on year, and are now experiencing fast growth as they scale the business into a global brand.
The ideal candidate will be a fantastic video editor with strong typography who is able to edit all the work together to an extremely high standard. Must be highly creative and be someone who has extensive knowledge of video, audio, graphic and post-production processes, as well as Adobe Creative Suite Software.
- 3-4 years professional experience as a Video Editor
- Crucially you must want to do editing as a role full-time as this will be part of the acquisitions team producing lots of content
- Looking for outstanding typography skills
- Highly developed skills and demonstrated track record in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong attention to detail from brief to delivery of every project
- Must be confident presenting work to senior stakeholders within the business
- Manage post-production schedules and timelines
- Must have knowledge of video formats and codecs
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communicator with a can-do, will-do attitude, and productive and motivated
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey your creative ideas and work in a thoughtful and persuasive manner, while demonstrating empathy and the capacity to listen to stakeholders
- Enthusiastic collaborator who is able to effectively work across teams
- You must have a visa to work in the UK for this position
The offices are located in central London, walking distance from Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road stations. The team is currently working remotely due to Covid restrictions but they hope to reopen when safe to do so.
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals of all backgrounds. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV at [email protected]
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role!