We’re working with an exciting young AI-powered tech company to help them find a top-drawer Senior Product Designer for their London team. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced and enthusiastic designer who wants to help this company evolve their offering using new technology to innovate and disrupt the marketplace.
This company started in 2016 and has smashed their targets year on year, and are now experiencing fast growth as they scale the business into a global brand.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer whose career has been particularly focused on UX and UI for mobile design, and even better if that experience was working with native apps.
This person will be a highly experienced and enthusiastic Designer who is ready to get stuck in and help this brand improve the product experience; understanding the key consumer target and being able to dissect the consumer research is a must.
Involvement with an early stage startup would be beneficial, they need someone who is business savvy and used to helping make strategic commercial decisions with stakeholders. We’re looking for someone that sees solving user problems as a major part of the job; you will need to be able to immerse yourself in the work that the founding team has done to understand the vision and how to grow and evolve with it.
You will need to be highly collaborative by nature, a proactive person who is able to lead on projects and represent the company and the product to stakeholders. You must have the voice, personality and gravitas to sell your ideas to senior people within the business, taking them on the journey with you and making them as passionate about the work as you are. You should have a portfolio of high-quality design work that you can show – it should demonstrate your process through successful case studies as well as your artistic and creative capabilities.
This role will be fast-paced and you will need the ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a quickly changing workplace. You will thrive in an environment where you can really affect change determining where we are going and how the product design evolves.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of Product Design experience (3-4 of these years working with mobile app design)
- A portfolio full of innovative and visually impressive case studies and design work
- Lots of enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done right
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly typography and photographic assets
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work with developers and marketers alike
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design
- Hunger and drive to help a rapidly evolving company reach their potential, and for you to grow with it
- Able to understand complex app design UX
- A strong focus on designing with the end customer in mind
- Working consistently across multiple key teams, including engineers, data scientists, users (research & data), and key stakeholders
- Can articulate clearly and effectively discussing your design ideas and feedback to other people regarding design solutions, always with a focus on a sleek, clean, and beautiful product that provides an exciting and easy-to-use journey
The offices are located in central London, walking distance from Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road stations.
Salary is flexible and is dependent on experience for this role.
Please send an up to date CV to [email protected]
Please note that we are only able to contact successful applicants.
Salary: £75-90k + bens