We are working with a new MedTech company that is looking to help people with behavioral changes in relation to personal health. They are a super high growth health-tech start-up that delivers highly personalised help, at scale. They’ve won design awards, already helped thousands of people, and scaled a platform to a million users and growing. They’ve raised funding from multiple high-scale investors, and they’re continuing to do so.
The product is looking to help improve peoples’ health, and their lives, and they’re looking to expand their team with people who are interested in and passionate about this subject. Because of what the product does, it is necessary for it to have a seamless user experience – so the design aspect is key to its success, and the design team is full of talented and passionate individuals.
The app uses a lot of highly-researched user experiences to be able to achieve what it does, and this is done through various types of content, such as audio sessions, animated videos and interactive exercises; you will be working closely with researchers, doctors, and medical experts on a daily basis, as they will play an integral part in each of the product design decisions.
The Role: Senior Product Designer
This Senior Product Designer role will Report into the CPO, and will be working alongside the Lead Product Designer / Design Director, and a Senior Product Manager. Currently all team members are working from home due to Covid, and this will adjust as/when necessary and safe for the team.
You will play a key part in helping to define the customers’ and the business problems and coming up with design solutions by interacting directly with users and identifying new findings and key learnings. You will work on wire-framing and validating these solutions with the dev team. Quick review and analysis of user feedback will play a key part in continuing to progress and move forward, and you’ll be engaged in ongoing design reviews, while refining the design guidelines for the product development.
Part of this role will entail making changes, updates, and improvements to the existing product, but they are also looking to create and launch new products down the line, so you will also have the opportunity to work on building new products from the ground up.
- You have worked at a top start-up / app product (places like Monzo / Gocardless / Facebook / Spotify / Starling etc)
- Excellent UX skills with an eye for UI and can take on both as needed
- Product Designer (UX) UI visual design for the first year
- Have extensive experience with designing iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Have experience in participating in as well as leading user research
- By nature you are a proactive person – you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges using design principles
- You should have an innate curiosity about human behaviour and health
- A passion to solve real-world problems
- Salary + equity / shares options
- Pension scheme
- Weekly socials and an awesome team culture
- Flexible work from home and remote days
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the product and the business as a whole
- Good work-life balance
- The opportunity to have a big impact on many peoples’ lives
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists
If this sounds like it’s for you then please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.