We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Project Manager to work as part of a leading digital creative agency. You will be working as a core part of the team and managing junior team members, partnering with other agency teams such as Client Services, and developing great working relationships with the Account & Business Directors. The role will be Client-facing, and you will be helping to lead meetings and project reports to key stakeholders.
In this role, you will need to be a great multitasker with fantastic deadline management skills; you will be working on a large digital-focused automotive account that has a lot of things moving in parallel and will require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and organisation.
- 5+ Years of Agency experience – integrated account experience is necessary
- Min 2+ Years of experience as a Senior PM where you have lead your own projects and a team from pitch through to final delivery
- Digital savvy and understand tech; have a general understanding of CMS development and excited about technology
- Experience working with Agile (baseline methodology, but can be flexible)
- You are a true multitasker, open to multiple perspectives and able to collaborate to reach positive outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in JIRA and Confluence (writing dev tickets and user stories)
- You are approachable and listen to others and respect their contribution while maintaining an ability to push back when necessary
- Someone who is calm, dependable, adaptable, thorough and solutions driven
- A creative person in nature and able to use your lateral thinking to solve problems
- Commercially aware and able to marry your understanding of budgets seamlessly with creative vision.
- ScrumMaster or Agile qualification
- Running projects from beginning to end delivery
- Able to take direction from the Developers on technical specifications
- Create scopes and estimates for all projects (coordinate with all department leads)
- Lead client and internal meetings – ensure all is on track with deliverable and objectives for the projects
- Ensure that all projects run smoothly, from financial tracking to final output and all client-facing communications
- Multi-task across various projects, internal and external teams, flexible as needed per the project needs
Does this role sound right for you? If so, please send an up-to-date CV and folio to [email protected]
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals of all backgrounds. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role!