On the lookout for a highly conceptual and inspiring Senior Digital Designer to join a global brand transformation company who have recently gone through a transformation themselves, and now house an exciting collision of talent.
They need someone who can generate ground-breaking ideas as well as being an excellent hands-on designer, someone happy to roll up their sleeves and show how it’s done. They work across more than just your average digital design, and are real pioneers in the field of integrating digital into physical, so experience designing for experiential activations, VR & AR, app and kiosk as well as web would be highly beneficial.
You will be joining a hand-picked digital team that takes on a breadth of opportunities, excelling in delivering expressive and engaging projects from scratch. Changing perceptions and bringing brands to life through digital channels, this team is relied upon for its ability to tackle challenging briefs with an exceptionally high level of fidelity. They have an exceptionally diverse and exciting client roster too.
The chosen candidate will be well-versed in handling different touchpoints, and confident in their ability to deliver experience, brand expression and product. More than purely a designer, they need creativity and ideation abilities, a great communicator of these ideas, ready for involvement that spans beyond sitting at the end of a production line and churning out briefs.
- 7+ years of digital design experience
- Have an exceptional portfolio brimming with engaging and inspiring ideas which carry purpose as well as visual appeal
- You must be a super talented, ideas driven conceptual designer with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution.
- An inquisitive, ambitious and meticulous person with a self-starter attitude, who will live and breathe design by always wanting to go over and above expectations
- Ability to work across multiple platforms including web, tablet, kiosk, AR/VR, mobile, app, interactive devices
- Confident in creating design concepts, from quick visual mock-ups, mood-boards, animations, prototype models to polished designs
- An excellent eye for detail across layout, typography, colour, iconography with a focus on quality
- Good understanding of responsive design and how to get the most from design across all devices
- Ability to put yourself in the audience’s shoes in order to deliver successful products
- Be willing to expand your knowledge and find solutions to issues without giving up
- Understanding of UX & UI principles and the process of website build and associated technology
- Ability to develop the clients’ brand in line with guidelines and strategic objectives, being unafraid to challenge attitudes and strive for excellence
- Confident with integrating digital into physical experiences
- Well-versed in handling different touchpoints
- A confident communicator, within the team, articulate and confident when explaining every idea
- A future thinking individual who is constantly up to date with the latest tech industry trends and innovation
- Experience of working with prototyping tools (not essential but a bonus)
- Strong hands on design skills working in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch & Figma
- Ideally looking for someone who can be part office and part remote, but for an outstanding candidate they may consider fully remote
- Must have a right to work in the UK
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV at [email protected]
When you apply for a mavis job you consent to us storing your details, this means that we may occasionally contact you with future job opportunities that we think may be a good fit for your experience (this will not include bulk mailers). If you do not wish to be contacted, please notify us via email [email protected] that you do not wish for us to contact you unless in regard to this role.
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.