Fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Content Creative to join a leading award-winning content and film agency. They specialise in creating TV, radio ads, print assets, sponsorship idents, social content and long and short form digital content.
They work with media owners, brands and agencies to deliver creative and award winning work so you will be gaining valuable experience in the world of content. It’s a chance to be part of the future of the creative industries – where brands and entertainment fuse together to create brilliant, engaging pieces of work.
This person will be working with the Head of Studio to generate ideas for pitches, ongoing campaigns and proactive client opportunities. As well as overseeing the creative department on a day-to-day basis, you’ll also be working closely with the production team to help bring your ideas to life so you’ll be involved from the very inception of an idea right through to delivery.
We’re looking for a multi skilled senior level creative who has a passion for content and storytelling in all its forms. The successful candidate will have a drive to innovate how they engage with audiences, through content, technology and media.
- 7-8+ years of experience working for a branded content or film agency
- A hybrid conceptual thinker with excellent art direction and copywriting skills
- A diverse portfolio of sharp, creative content pieces for online film content
- Generating and writing up ideas for pitches, including writing example scripts and working up or sourcing visuals to present it in the best possible light
- A great collaborator who is confident in talking through ideas within the team but also happy to work independently
- Able to come up with the big idea, bring it to life, to seeing it through to delivery
- Always questioning the brief as well as pushing great creative ideas
- Quality control of all documents and assets created for pitches
- You will be a natural story-teller, producing great work that audiences want to watch
- Experience of working with production teams to bring ideas to fruition
- You will have a good understanding of marketing communications as a whole and what outputs are best suited to specific media platforms
- This role will have line managerial responsibility for a mid Creative and freelancers
- You will have extensive hands on experience of generating ideas for a broad range of brands taking into consideration the audience and the distribution platform
- Ensure all live creative you are responsible for is creatively delivered to the high standards expected
- You will possess strong pitching and influencing skills
- You will be naturally enthusiastic, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- You will have good knowledge of how brands use content and an updated view on who is using it well and not so well
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a busy fast paced environment but always delivering high quality work to timescale
- Always keeping up to date with the latest technology and new ideas in the content sector
- Natural problem solving ability to provide alternative scenarios
- Innovative, strategic and future focused
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Powerpoint and Photoshop an advantage
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
Please send an up to date CV and folio to [email protected]