We are looking for a Senior Content Manager or Content Director to work at an exciting, award-winning creative content agency based in London. They are looking for someone with a varied background to fulfil this hybrid project/ account management role where you will be delivering high-end content.
Priding themselves on producing beautifully crafted projects, this agency have established strong working relationships with well-known and respected brands across London. They work with clients in a number of different spaces creating content that stays with you and makes you think in new ways.
We are looking for Senior Content Managers, who have a mixed background across content production, project or account management to join this enthusiastic team in helping them produce beautiful work. your primary function will be to represent the agency on a day-to-day basis to a variety of client stakeholders. You will be managing all aspects of delivery on assigned projects, as well as assisting with the management of the wider content management team.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a particularly well-structured and process driven environment. People who have excellent client facing skills and enjoy creating quality content over quantity. You will be a key part of the team and involved in projects from concept stage right through to production overseeing shoots, so you must be a strategic thinker as well as conceptual. You will be super confident liaising with clients and ensuring your projects and your that of the wider team, are delivered on time and on budget.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You are a highly talented and personable Senior Account/Project Manager or Director with 3+ years experience working at a Senior level.
- You have experience working in a similar content-driven space, and have been responsible for the output of integrated campaigns.
- You are experienced in producing content across social, digital, video, experiential, OOH from concept to completion.
- You are an energetic and driven individual, passionate about creating exceptional work and maintaining fantastic relationships both within the team, and with external clients.
- You will be working closely with the Content Directors and your responsibilities will include managing status reports, timesheets, budgets, resource requirements and more.
- You will be the first contact and representative of the agency to clients, so you must have excellent client facing and management skills.
- You will be managing other members of the content team so you must be a strategic thinker and be able to provide effective direction to clients and internal team.
- You will be able to manage shoots and be a quick thinker and problem solver.
- You have a natural ability to understand client’s business needs and requests very quickly.
- Detail oriented with excellent written, verbal, presentation & numerical skills.
- Experience of delivering complex large budget campaigns
Are you who we’re looking for?
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV at [email protected] Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant but we sincerely hope we’ll have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.