Looking for a Product Manager with several years of experience to join a growing team; need someone who is excited about working on new and innovative products and technology that help solve real problems. You will be part of a group of excellent engineers and designers who are putting their incredible skills to work to make a difference.
At this quickly growing health-tech startup, they’re working on building mobile apps that help to change people’s behaviour through health technology. They’ve won design awards and scaled a platform to a million users already, and they’re growing fast. They’ve raised funding from Silicon Valley leaders, their flagship app has already helped thousands of people, and now they’re building a portfolio of products to help people across both the addiction and mental health space.
- Help define the customers’ and the business problems
- Interact directly with users and identify new findings and learnings
- Wire-frame and validate the design solutions with the development team
- Build high-fidelity designs
- Engage in ongoing design reviews and refine the design guidelines for the product
- Get quick user feedback and iterate on designs based on feedback
- A balance from building new products and features from the ground up and iterating/optimising current features sets
- 2-3 Years of experience as a Product Manager
- The ability to design for iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Experience in participating/leading user research
- A self-starter – you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges using design principles
- Strong UX focus and curiosity about human behaviour
- A passion to solve real world problems
They also have an excellent benefits package for their team members.
This is an opportunity to have a big impact and work on a meaningful health-tech product!
Are you who we’re looking for?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV and folio at [email protected]
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.