An independent global creative agency are looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to join their London studio. They are looking for someone that is bright, innovative, ambitious, collaborative, and approach work with curiosity and integrity. This Project Manager would be working on the account of a popular mobile gaming client, so an interest in this would be a great benefit.
The project manager is a key role in this agency, at the very heart of delivering excellence in all their work across branding, experience design, storytelling, concepting and prototyping.
- Have 3+ years of project/account management experience in a digital design agency
- In-depth understanding of and experience in digital design projects
- Good working knowledge of storytelling, prototyping and digital technology
- Confidently manage all end-to-end delivery of creative work across design disciplines
- Collaborate with the key creative, design and project heads from brief, conception, throughout project planning all the way to delivery
- Manage project plans, budget, resources, delivery, proposals , financial profitability and forecasting
- Collaborate with other team members to manage and grow client relationships, providing structure, insight and support
- Continuously evaluate and develops quality of work and client satisfaction
- Experience of mentoring and managing juniors members of the team is a bonus
- Create a productive environment, to allow the creative team to explore, challenge, concept, design and deliver their best work
- Strong communicator, can-do, will-do attitude, productivity and motivation, effective and collaborative working relationship with client and stakeholders
Please send an up to date CV to [email protected]
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants individually