We’re working with a really exciting London based global tech brand who are looking for a Midweight Designer. You will work across a variety of briefs within their in-house creative studio made up of copywriting, design and artwork, advertising across a range of channels such as print, digital, CRM, and social. This is an exciting time to join, under a new Creative Director the brand is currently being refreshed, so the successful candidate will be very influential in the development.
This fast-paced top tech brand is looking for someone creative and articulate who can confidently present their work and rationalise their design decisions. They will work across a variety of briefs from different areas of the business, working on campaigns, toolkits and brand communications while participating in all visual design stages from the initial concept to reviewing final artwork designs.
Some agency experience is preferred as they feel ways of working inside agency as well as their design approach is quite similar to how they work inhouse.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3-5 years experience working within a creative agency
- Your portfolio demonstrates a varied design background, with examples of print, packaging, experiential and digital design
- You have strong craft, with excellent typography and layout skills
- You have a fantastic eye for detail, with the ability to produce pixel-perfect work
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to present ideas and concepts back to stakeholders confidently and concisely
- You are able to take direction, and able to interpret and work to a brief
- You are skilled in storyboarding and preparing presentations where needed
- You have experience of taking ownership of projects from conception to execution
- You are a brilliant multitasker and problem solver
- You have a passion for visual storytelling, photography and brand design
- You are highly organised, with great time and deadline management skills
- You are proactive, with a positive attitude and willingness to adapt and grow within a fast-moving company
- You are a creative thinker, and able to translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work
- You approach design briefs with unique and brand-led ideas
- You are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite (for both on and offline) Indesign, photoshop and illustrator
- Animation skills and a good working knowledge of Adobe After Effects are preferable
Our client is passionate about creating a diverse, sociable and dynamic workplace, and offers flexible working, conferences and learning resources, discounted private healthcare, a pension plan, childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership, and a cycle to work scheme alongside other employee benefits.
Please send an up to date CV and folio to [email protected]
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.