Fantastic opportunity for a talented Solo Creative to join a leading award-winning content and film agency. We’re looking for a multi-skilled hybrid Creative who is a conceptual thinker with strong art direction and copywriting skills. You must have worked on successful advertising campaigns and have a passion for content and storytelling in all its forms.
They agency specialise in creating TV, radio ads, print assets, sponsorship idents, social content and long and short form digital content. The successful candidate will have a drive to innovate how they engage with audiences, through content, technology and media.
It’s a chance to be part of the future of the creative industries – where brands and entertainment fuse together to create brilliant, engaging pieces of work. They deliver creative and award-winning work so you will be gaining valuable experience.
You will be working closely with their Senior Creative and Head of Studio to generate ideas for pitches, ongoing campaigns and proactive client opportunities. You’ll also be working closely with the production team to help bring your ideas to life so you’ll be involved from the very inception of an idea right through to delivery.
- 4-5+ years of experience working for a branded content or film agency
- A hybrid conceptual thinker with excellent art direction and copywriting skills
- A diverse portfolio of sharp, creative content pieces for online film content
- Generating and writing up ideas for pitches, including writing example scripts and working up or sourcing visuals to present in the best possible light
- A great collaborator who is confident in talking through ideas within the team as well as able to work independently
- Able to come up with conceptual “big ideas,” bring it to life, and see through to delivery
- Always questioning the brief as well as pushing great creative ideas
- Oversee quality control of all documents and assets created for pitches
- Natural story-teller, producing great work that audiences want to watch
- Experience of working with production teams to bring ideas to fruition
- Have a good understanding of marketing communications as a whole and what outputs are best suited to specific media platforms
- Extensive hands on experience of generating ideas for a broad range of brands taking into consideration the audience and the distribution platform
- You will possess strong pitching and influencing skills
- Naturally enthusiastic, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- A good knowledge of how brands use content and an updated view on who is using it well and not so well
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a busy fast paced environment but always delivering high quality work to timescale
- Always keeping up-to-date with the latest technology & trends in the content sector
- Innovative, strategic and future focused
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Powerpoint and Photoshop an advantage
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
At mavis we’re committed to connecting talented people no matter their background to exciting brands and agencies. To be considered for this role Please send an up to date CV and folio to [email protected]
Unfortunately we are unable to get back to everyone, but we sincerely hope that we can help you in your journey to finding the right move for your career.