We’re working with a fast-paced global tech brand; London based and looking for a talented Copywriter to join their in-house creative studio. You must be a hungry, ambitious, confident and highly creative individual who will help to develop and evolve the overall tone of voice and help shape the brand identity.
This exciting global tech company is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating conceptual and creative copy that will be used across mobile and digital comms, along with the opportunity for some traditional channels.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of industry experience, agency or in-house (or combined)
- You are a strong conceptual thinker who writes with creative flair
- You can gauge and sustain tone of voice, making sure it’s maintained throughout the brand’s deliveries.
- You have experience crafting adaptable copy for a range of channels.
- You have a solid understanding of storytelling and how to create engaging content.
- You have a positive attitude, and are willing to learn and adapt as part of a fast-growing business.
- You are a strategic thinker who can translate marketing needs into meaningful consumer-facing copy.
- You have demonstrable experience of creating creative and intelligent copy, and are driven to inject insights and creativity into even the most basic copy.
- A passion for food is a huge plus, but not obligatory.
- You are able to deliver marketing materials across 12 global markets, eg. TV ads, print campaigns and online communication via social media
Our client is passionate about creating a diverse, sociable and dynamic workplace, and offers flexible working, conferences and learning resources, discounted private healthcare, a pension plan, childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership, and a cycle to work scheme alongside other employee benefits.
Are you who we’re looking for?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV at [email protected]
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.