We are looking for a freelance Senior Account Manager/Account Director to work at an exciting, award-winning creative content agency based in London. They are looking for someone with a varied background to fulfil this hybrid project/ account management role.
This agency worked with clients in a number of different spaces. They create viral content that stays with you and makes you think in unfamiliar ways, it creates headlines, inspires people to share and take action.
Reporting to the Account Director and founders, your primary function will be to represent the agency on a day-to-day basis to a variety of client stakeholders. You will be managing all aspects of delivery on assigned projects, as well as assisting the Client Service Director with the management of the wider client service team.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You are a highly talented and personable Senior Account Manager or Account Director
- Must have 3+ years of working in client services at senior level and in a similar content space
- Used to delivering integrated campaigns, including content for social, digital, video, experiential, OOH from concept to completion
- Ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and driven individual – must have the ability to hold your own within the team
- You will be working closely with the Client Service Director to define the scope of projects, creating detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements and producing accurate statements of work
- Be the first-line representative of the agency to clients, a strategic thinker able to provide effective direction to clients and internal team
- Supervising junior team members and 3rd party suppliers on a day-to- day basis
- A natural affinity for forging strong client relationships, managing expectations on every brief from concept to completion
- A confident self-starter with the ability to understand client’s business needs or requests very quickly
- Completer finisher who takes ownership and makes delivery happen
- A proactive self starter, able to identify, communicate and escalate any issues such as project delays and cost over-runs
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation & numerical skills
- Someone with confidence, maturity, intelligence and a strong sense of fun
- Experience of leading and mentoring junior staff
- Experience of delivering complex £500K+ budget campaigns
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Expert in Excel and MS Office
- Must have a valid UK visa or European passport
Please send an up to date CV to [email protected]
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.