Our client, a growing independent award-winning digital advertising agency, is looking for a super-talented Digital Designer with Motion skills to join their East Central London office. They are looking for an enthusiastic creative-thinker who is really passionate about digital design, illustration, and animation. Someone that can deliver beautifully conceived ideas as well as being a good hands-on designer.
The successful candidate will be creating digital assets and adverts including social media images, GIFS, homepage banners and videos for a range of big-name clients, and will be confident in their own ability to deliver unique and striking designs across a range of outputs. Strong knowledge of social platforms is key – and an added interest in gaming and the games industry would be beneficial!
- 3 + years experience working at digital and integrated agencies
- You are an ideas person used to creating digital campaigns with rich interactive content
- You’re up to date with the latest design trends and you have a deep understanding of all things digital
- You have an engaging portfolio/ showreel of work that demonstrates impressive motion graphics including 2D, 3D, live action and experimentation, alongside award-worthy digital and social design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, persuasive in presenting ideas to your team
- You possess a solid understanding of storytelling and how to reach people’s hearts and minds
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and ability to use your strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (particularly After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator) to create exceptional pixel perfect layouts
- You are highly organised and able to manage deadlines effectively.
- You are able to produce storyboards, and have an understanding of camera angles and narrative flow.
- You can execute a variety of styles and you have an understanding of 2D & 3D illustration styles
- You articulate your ideas clearly and you are conceptual in coming up with innovative creative solutions
- You are an adaptive designer, able to work on a variety of platforms, from static social posts to videos, using illustration and photography, 3D, image libraries and stock, or bespoke film.
To apply, please send an up to date CV and folio to [email protected]
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.