Our client, a premium international brand content agency, is looking for a highly talented and inspiring Creative Director to join their London team. This exciting role is all about creating super slick long and short form digital content. You will be instrumental in ensuring all creative output is fresh, engaging and beautifully executed.
Priding themselves on producing beautifully crafted projects, this agency have established strong working relationships with well-known and respected brands across London. They work with clients in a number of different spaces creating content that stays with you and makes you think in new ways.
- Leading and inspiring the creative team at all stages of the life cycle across every project.
- Managing and mentoring the team, helping develop their skills and performance.
- Ensuring quality control from start to finish, you will provide regular input and guidance over the design development of projects.
- You will collaborate closely with the wider content management teams to create and design campaign activity across multiple platforms.
- A minimum of 6+ years commercial experience.
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing award winning work across multiple platforms.
- Must be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and client facing skills, who is comfortable leading pitches.
- Must be skilled at working out how to inject news value into an idea to sharpen its appeal to media, and assess its potential social media currency.
- An ability to articulate ideas in their best light, tightly integrating key messages, without compromising the beauty of the core idea whatever the channel, is fundamental to the role.
- An up to date understanding and knowledge of creative, tech and marketing trends.
- This client has been specific in that they are looking for someone who has been on long 2+ year stints in perm roles, not freelancing.
Are you who we’re looking for?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV, please send to: [email protected]
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant but we do hope we’ll have the opportunity to work with you and help you find a dream role.