We’re on the hunt for a passionate, creative and motivated people-person to join the mavis team!
This is a chance to get involved in a growing team working within the digital, creative, technology and design space, based in the creative hub of Shoreditch. You don’t need to have worked in recruitment before but ideally you will have experience in a relationship-building role, or studied within the digital, design and creative sector. We are looking for people that are familiar with the sort of talent we hire, and have a passion for the creative and digital spaces.
From the outset you will be working on creative briefs from start to placement of candidates across freelance and permanent roles. You will be a strong researcher, a natural communicator, and have a collaborative approach. Working in a small team, it’s vital that you are a team-player, and have the confidence to contribute ideas to growing the business. There will be the opportunity to travel to meet London-based clients and candidates, as well as the chance to work on developing the mavis brand.
This is a full-time permanent role, with bonus on top of salary based on personal and business performance.
- A proactive, motivated and ambitious personality, keen to build a career in the creative space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, over the telephone and face-to-face
- Desire and motivation to develop and nurture new and existing client and candidate relationships
- A strong interest in the digital, creative, technology and design industry
- Experience in a role where you have managed relationships and targets, e.g. sales or recruitment, is a huge bonus
- Ability to think on your feet and multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Knowledge of software such as the Microsoft Office Suite, MacOS and Google Suite is beneficial
- A people-person with a sense of fun and an engaging personality
- Visa to work in the UK or European passport
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that due to large number of applications we are unfortunately we are only able to contact successful candidates