Exciting opportunity to join a Digital Content agency based in central London. The agency work with some of the world’s most loved beauty brands so are looking for a talented creative who has a demonstrable passion for beauty. You will work with the creative team on the ideation, execution and post-production of multiple beauty, skincare, hair and fragrance campaigns.
You will be an excellent communicator and able to understand the needs of the consumer as well as the needs of the brand, with a good understanding of client briefings. You will be proactive and take initiative as you lead the ideation, creative development and hands on creation of campaign videos, digital tool kits, point of sale imagery, AO content production, pitching, product photography etc.
We are looking for someone who has both hands-on art direction and design skills, and is equally confident creating still and moving images. Ideally looking for someone who has previously worked in the agency environment and who can accommodate to the rapidly changing workflow and client demands with relentless enthusiasm and ownership.
German language skills are a huge bonus but not essential.
- 7+ years experience of art direction and design working for a creative or marketing agency, production house or in-house design team for a major brand
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Have an excellent portfolio that displays an excellent use of inventive and compelling creative work
- Experience of working with Beauty clients and a true passion for delivering campaigns in the beauty industry
- You are passionate, have a creative spirit and a high level of creative confidence
- You have solid design skills, in concept and post post-production phases e.g. creating compelling presentations, mock ups, gifs, design assets etc.
- You have multimedia skills (stills photograph, video shooting & editing)
- Ability to produce beautiful content quickly and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to collaborate with colleagues such as the Producer and Beauty writers in conception right through to delivery and post-production
- Good understanding of various formats for different digital platforms as well as POS design and print
- German language skills are a huge bonus but not essential
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract but very likely to extend further or go perm at this stage
Please send an up to date CV and link to your online folio to [email protected]
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact successful applicants