Our client is a new tech-based start-up that is working across Europe and Africa, with London and Paris as their base. They are a well-funded, partially remote-working company, who works in a sector that is using technology and financial know-how to do a bit of good for the world.
They’re looking for a new Acquisition manager to join a growing team (3x Acquisition managers who will report into the Growth Director). They are keen to find someone who will help them to continue their growth in the European and African markets – most of the ground work will be based in Europe, mainly this will be across France, UK, Italy and Spain (this role will not require travel to Africa). You must be a digital and social savvy person, capable of initiating and presenting ideas to kick off campaigns to help acquire customers and generate awareness and interest in the product.
The role will be based in Paris, and they are looking for someone who is bilingual in English and French as their European target markets are majorly french-speaking (a major plus if you have a knowledge of African languages, Italian and Spanish).
- 4-5 Years of experience across marketing or operations with a focus on growth and customer research, acquisition, and retention
- A bubbly, energetic and passionate personality who is an expert communicator and knows how to get people excited about a product or service as the face of a brand
- Ideally 2+ years of experience within a high-growth, fast paced environment or a top-tier professional firm
- Able to work in Paris; have a European passport or work visa
- An understanding of diaspora communities
- This role will eventually require travel to target markets, for on-ground customer interaction through events, partnerships and other means – you should be keen to travel and love interacting with people, building relationships easily and effectively
- Organization is key: if you have some Project Management experience it would be helpful as this role will oversee the growth development process across new regions; a mind for learning quickly and being up for a challenge is key
- You’re a proactive ideas-person, entrepreneurial at heart: the company is a start-up, and although growing quickly, and well funded, they are still adapting and changing, and all team members should be able to problem solve, bring new ideas to the table as to how to do things better
- Very skilled across digital and social media, connectivity, marketing campaigns within those platforms, and how to make them effective for the target markets
- Fluent in English and French (Italian, Spanish, and African languages are a plus)
- This role reports into the Growth Director
- The role will be based in Paris – there is another European office located in London, to which there will be some travel once per month
- This company is open to flexible hours and working options if needed
- This company is run by a young team of talented and hard working individuals who enjoy a fast paced environment, and for whom ‘kindness’ runs through their DNA.
Note: Given the current global situation of Covid-19, the travel requirement and the work therein will be adjusted accordingly so that this portion of the work can be done via digital platforms and on a remote basis until things change. Normally this role will travel for up to 2 weeks per month, so looking for someone who is able to travel to that extent down the line once restrictions have lifted.
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV at [email protected]
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.