A fantastic highly creative design agency in London are looking for talented conceptual senior designer to join their growing team. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a collective of high-end design experts who work across an extraordinary roster of clients from big brands to start ups.
You must have lots of creative flair and deliver exquisite conceptual thinking and design execution. You will be an intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative UI designer. This great opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects from conceptual stages, through to design and on to production. You will be taking ownership of projects and keeping a close eye on the full process, quality of creative output.
- 6+ years of design and digital design agency experience
- Have an exceptional portfolio showcasing award winning beautiful designed work across multiple platforms – especially responsive website and mobile
- You must be a super talented, ideas driven conceptual designer, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution.
- Must have a good understanding of user experience design
- Enjoy collaborating with the design team and in-house developers
- An intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative person, who will live and breathe design
- Be aware of the latest technology trends out there
- Experience of leading a project, presentation and being client facing
- Confident in creating design concepts, from quick visual mock ups to polished designs
- An excellent eye for detail across layout and typography with a focus on quality
- Lead, inspire and mentor junior members of the team
- Lots of experience of workflows, wireframes, Sitemaps, Storyboards and journey
- Top skills with user interface packages (Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Development of design systems – Grids / interactive behaviour / Visual style guides
- Must have a UK work permit or European passport to be considered for the role
Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to reply to successful applicants