We are looking for a superstar advertising Producer who is confident working on projects both on and off-line. This position will be working as part of a close-knit team at a future facing, integrated advertising agency based in East London. You will be helping to build exciting, aspirational and innovative brands and campaigns.
This role will involve developing and refreshing brands and campaigns across multiple platforms, ensuring the brand values are not just maintained, but enhanced, pixel by pixel, word by word.
We are looking for a Producer who is confident working across a multitude of outputs from digital to outdoor, print to shop fronts, in-store animations to everything in between.
- You must have 5+ years of producer agency experience background
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree highly preferred
- Highly talented producer capable of managing multiple work-streams for various platforms simultaneously across product lifecycle – brand, digital, experiential, campaigns
- Collaborate with the key creative, design and project heads from brief, conception, throughout project planning all the way to delivery
- A solid background in advertising agency so familiar in briefing and working with Producers, Creatives and Studio teams
- Responsible for all aspects of project finance, risks and scheduling to ensure a smooth delivery on brief, on time and on budget
- Strong understanding of technical development and the processes required to deliver websites and digital and social campaigns
- Client facing role so must be confident presenting work and helping grow and manage a key client relationship for the agency
- Strong communicator, can-do, will-do attitude, productive and motivated
- A problem solver and strategic thinker in a fast paced environment
- Understand cross-platform, digital savvy and obsessive about attention to detail and planning
- Must have a valid UK work visa or European passport to apply for this role