The London office of a large PR-led creative communications company are looking for a strong Midweight Designer to join their close-knit award-winning design team.
The ideal candidate will be not just a great designer with strong craft, but also a creative thinker who can demonstrate emotive ideas at the heart of their work. You will be multi-disciplined, with the ability to come up with ideas and execute them across a number of different applications, including websites, campaigns, editorial, content creation, infographics and branding. You will be full of ideas and able to marry flair with a very solid craft of high-quality design.
Our client is looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic designer who will add real value to a small team. A natural communicator, you will be comfortable interacting with clients to understand their specific needs, as well as collaborating with other members of the team. This will include line managing, and mentoring, one or two more junior designers.
- Experience working with well-known B2B and B2C brands, with a wide variety of target audiences
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A broad range of skills across web, apps, games etc.
- Experience of UI and a thorough understanding of UX
- Active interest in the design and technology sector and a natural inquisitiveness
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage and mentor less senior members of the design team
- Confidence to present and pitch ideas and finished projects, both internally and to clients
- An existing portfolio of top-quality design that shows flair and great design ideas
- A valid UK/EU passport
Please send an up to date CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applicants, we will only respond to those who are successful.
How to apply