We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Mid-Senior Creative (Solo) to join a creative, integrated advertising agency in North London, 30 minutes from Kings Cross. They work across a variety of platforms, especially TV, digital and content for the entertainment sector.
Their studio consists of a broad range of talent across all stages of the creative and production process. You will be part of a growing team and your ideas will really matter.
Please note that they are not looking for a graphic designer and it’s an individual creative person we are looking for.
This role would be best suited to someone that lives within North London or happy to travel on a 30 minute journey from Kings Cross.
- 5+ years experience in a professional creative role
- An outstanding creative portfolio and show-reel, bursting with strong ideas ideally in the entertainment sector
- A conceptual thinker who has strong copywriting and art director skills
- Constantly coming up with unique ideas across TV and online for the entertainment sector, delivering within budget and timescales
- Able to concept, develop and creatively contribute to every project
- You will be working closely with the Senior Team and reporting in to the Creative Director
- Attending client meets and briefings to gain a strong understanding of each project requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research, concept, storyboard, scamping and writing script capabilities
- Creative, ideas driven problem solver who is passionate about producing great work
- Must have a passion for art, design, film and TV
- Always in-the-know of the latest trends and growing technology
- You will be a natural story-teller, producing work that audiences want to watch
- Must be enthusiastic, pro-active and have a can-do attitude
- Always questioning the brief as well as pushing great creative ideas
- Work across multiple projects at once, independently and as part
of a team
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
Please send an up to date CV and folio to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications it is not always possible to reply to everyone
How to apply