Are you entrepreneurial with a passion for creativity? Would you jump at the opportunity to work in an exciting boutique recruitment agency, working closely with the founders? We are looking for a Creative Recruitment Consultant who will be an integral part of the mavis team.
mavis is an independent, digital and creative recruitment agency in Shoreditch, finding talent for clients and opportunities for candidates. We work with top digital design, advertising and product agencies, brands and start-ups in London. We work with digital designers, UX and UI, creatives (copywriters and art directors), project and account managers, strategists, amongst other creative talent.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a business working in the digital, creative and design space. Must be strong at conducting searches, liaising with candidates and clients, brainstorming with the team and helping develop the business. You must be a self-starter, ambitious, articulate, passionate about building strong relationships, to creating and closing placement opportunities.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience in the digital and creative design space
- Must be senior enough with the confidence to work on briefs independently, and to generate revenue straight away
- Self-starter who is proactive, motivated and ambitious – must be comfortable in a target orientated role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (telephone and face to face)
- Dynamic person who is happy to work in a highly collaborative team focused environment
- Keen to develop and nurture new and existing client and candidate relationships
- Be able to do in-depth research on new roles and companies to enable you to make the right match
- Must be passionate and have a strong interest in the creative and design industry
- It can be a fast paced environment, must be able to think quickly, problem solve to come up with the best solution
- A multi-tasker, able to prioritise and take on projects in a calm manner
- Up to date with latest technology is essential and must be proficient across Microsoft and Adobe CS
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful candidates
How to apply