We are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Designer with a really strong IA/UX base that is complemented by a fantastic ability for visual design. Start ASAP and available to work on a 3 – 4 week project.
Joining a leading global agency in central London, you will be working across IA/UX and wireframes as well as the visual design for a relatively simple web project.
- Brainstorming, sketching
- Strong digital UX/UI Interface Design (Sketch)
- Well versed in design research, user experience design processes and methodology and how to integrate it into work
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams getting input direct from the client to help define and understand brief, explore options, and design UX/UI solutions
- You will be working on the interaction design phase on a project from the sketching of key functional concepts through to wireframes and on to final visual design
- Self starter used to working to set deadlines, motivated and happy working autonomously, project co-ordination
- An expert communicator, planning and setting deliverables, keeping clients regularly updated
- Comfortable working with both internal agency and external client stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You have a UX/UI design aesthetic, your documents will be simple, informative, and filled with value
Please send an up to date CV and link to online folio to email@example.com
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants